We will be hiring in late February for the
Spring Season. Apply today!
You can become part of our non-profit team, providing soccer and sporting programs to everyone!
See below for open job opportunities, and fill out our Job application.
Postions currently Open:
Maintenance Crew Member (1 Position)
Box Office / Concession Staff (6 Positions)
Programs Coordinator (1 Position)
Maintenance / Landscaping Crew Member
Manual work, equipment operation for yard care, maintenance, landscaping, facility setup and teardown for events, facility and field cleaning. Involves operating vehicles and equipment. Ideally applicate has facility maintenance, lawn care, and water sprinkler experience.
Hours: 20-30 Hours per week - Weekdays, Some Saturdays.
Rate: $15-18 per hour
Box Office / Concession Staff
Looking for well rounded team players, ready to be utilized in a number of varying roles - always with a smile!
Hours: 8-20 Hours per week - Friday & Saturday, some weekdays.
Rate: $15-17 per hour
Programs Coordinators work to create and execute the best possible events!
Program Coordinating - Everything in an event, from the food to field scheduling, must be organized in a practical and useful manner for those participating.
• Create event schedules when necessary (fields, vendors, etc.)
• Ensure event is running smoothly, solve problems when they arise
Team Management - Programs Coordinators must be able to manage a team before, during and after an event.
• Managing events, including a staff and volunteers up to 30-40 people
• Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
Budgeting - Every event comes with a cost, and it’s the Programs Coordinator’s job to keep those costs within the allocated budget.
• Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
• Working within the budget with all costs
Skills and Qualifications:
Communication and Interpersonal Skills - Programs Coordinators are required to network with many organizations and individuals over the course of their job.
• Customer service ensuring the participants are happy and satisfied with the result
• Developing and maintaining relationships with local youth and adult leagues
• Work with local businesses to support events
• Work to maintain and grow volunteer base
Useful Information - Certain sports and computer-related information will be required to perform your job duties.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex
• Understanding the rules and regulations of a wide variety of sports
$17-20 per hour
25-35 hours per week